What are ACE diet pills?
Saba’s ACE pills consist mainly of natural ingredients including chromium, Spirulina, Geranium flower, caffeine, green tea extract, African wild mango, Rhodiola Rosea root and white kidney bean and B-vitamins. Each of these ingredients has been shown to contribute to:
- Appetite reduction
- Increased energy levels
- Good mood (anti-stress effects)
- Decreased symptoms of fibromyalgia and depression
There are people who have tried everything—jogging, going to the gym regularly, following a strict diet—but can’t seem to keep weight off. Many of these people, leading busy lives but looking to maintain a healthy weight, turn to ACE.
ACE is a revolutionary medication that helps individuals shed those extra pounds. For positive results, users should follow the instructions carefully:
- Take two pills a day, and avoid taking more than four pills within a 24-hour
- The first pill should be taken two hours after breakfast, while the second pill of the day should be taken in the early afternoon.
- Users should not take a pill after 4 PM.
- Make sure to consume at least eight glasses of water, (eight-ounce glass) since water is paramount to weight loss. If you find it hard to consume sufficient quantities of plain water, try adding lemon or flavorings.
- Lean meat consumption, such as fish or chicken, is encouraged.
- ACE diet pills should not be taken with other vitamins or medicine.
What are the possible side effects of ACE diet pills?
Possible side effects of ACE diet pills include:
- Phenethylamine can cause respiratory problems as well as high blood pressure.
- Pyridoxine can cause headaches, appetite loss, sleepiness, vomiting, and abdominal pains.
- Chromium, found in ACE, can cause severe headaches.
- Vanadium can cause diarrhea, nausea, high blood pressure, abdominal irritation, kidney problems and decreased blood sugar level.
Positive and Negative Reviews
Opinions and experiences vary about the effectiveness of this weight loss pill. Some claim to have seen great results, while others experienced no weight loss at all.
“I took them last summer and did great on them. Lost about 10 to 15 lbs.”
“Been on ACE for 4 months and still losing weight… Down almost 40 inches and 45 inches. I have suggested ACE to many people and everyone has had good results with it. The best thing is my Dr has given me the OK to take ACE.”
“I started taking it last Sunday and as of this morning I’m down about 8 pounds…”
“I took ACE for about a week then started feeling that I wanted to die, not kill myself, I just wanted to die. This was not normal for me and ACE was the only thing in my life that was different, so I stopped taking it immediately.”
“I also have been taking ace for a few weeks now…blah, it helps with energy in the am but I have had no luck with weight loss. It wears off by noon for me.”
“I tried ACE for 1 month. I did not lose 1 pound or 1 inch. I felt like I was crashing by mid-day so I would take another to get me through the work day. By the time I got home all I wanted to do was pile up on the couch and sleep. I have seen amazing results for others just not for me. I was looking for a quick way to lose 20 or so pounds. No such luck.”
The main question, of course, is: “Can ACE really help me lose weight?” According to a number of users, ACE has proved effective and helped them get rid of extra pounds without experiencing any side effects; it’s important to take into consideration that not necessarily every user will find positive effects with ACE.