[message type=”info”]Chinese diet pills are dietary supplements produced in China, and have a reputation for being unreliable. Although they might work in some cases and produce great weight loss results, it is important to note that many of the pills contain very dangerous inactive ingredients such as carcinogenic chemicals and medications not meant for human consumption.[/message]
The most dangerous part of Chinese diet pills is that they are just one click away. Most people purchase them online, from unreliable sources. The list of ingredients is not always accurate, and in most cases the buyer does not even know for certain if the product is tested and FDA approved.
Why do people buy these potentially dangerous products? There are two main reasons:
- Chinese diet pills are available and easy to purchase
- The diet pills are very cheap; one month’s supply costs less than $20.
List of popular Chinese diet pills
- OEM Gel Slimming Capsules
- Hot Burn 7 Weight Loss Slimming Capsule Diet Pills
- Mega Slim Weight Loss Slimming Capsule
- Hot Sale Natural Jader Slimming Capsule
- Chinashow (Capsules)
- Slim body #1 Capsules
- Slimforte Slimming Coffee
- Slimforte Slimming Capsules
- Svelte 30 Capsules
- Celerite Slimming Tea
- Celerite Slimming Capsules
- Fat Burner No. 1 Capsules
- Herbal Diet Natural Capsule
- Tea Polyphenol Capsules
- Ultra Effect Capsules
What dangerous ingredients are found in Chinese diet pills?
[message type=”success”]Chinese diet pills are mostly made of Chinese herbs and plant extracts.[/message] These pills may also contain many dangerous active and inactive substances, including:
- Sibutramine – dangerous appetite suppressant
- Fluoxetine – Prozac ingredient
- Phenolphthalein – banned cancer-causing laxative
What are the side effects of Chinese diet pills?
Chinese diet pills can cause many side-effects, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Heart attack
Diet pill ingredients to avoid?
If your diet pills have an ingredient list, you should avoid pills with following substances:
- Dinitrophenol – pesticide
- Sibutramine – appetite suppressant
- Ephedrine – metabolic stimulator that causes seizures and stroke
- Xenical – causes insomnia and abdominal pain
- Phentermine – appetite suppressant which causes an adrenaline rush and high blood pressure
Despite many pieces of evidence about dangerous side effects, people continue to buy Chinese diet pills. Sellers are targeting English-speaking customers, and may even purchase foreign website domains to appear more reliable to their potential clients.
[message type=”info”]If you are still willing to buy this product, you should at least check the source and the list of ingredients.[/message] You should also visit the official FDA website to check if the ingredients are safe to use.